You learn from what's killing you.

March 25, 2008

Another COC Prototype...

This is the one thing i'm doing that I'm not sure I want to be doing but I am anyway.
In my opinion a magneto cap shouldn't be metal! But, I am determined to make it work. I am pouring my own isolators for the contacts and machining the brass contacts from scratch. As well as powdercoating the inside of the cap...

Stay tuned...














I do have the polyurethane caps almost to the point of where i want to actually sell them, I have a handful on mag bikes right now and I have addressed the few problems they had for the new ones...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bakelite is the coolest but YES on the metal cap. NYC parking is brutal on bikes. Sucks to find your mag bashed even when you left 5 feet between your bike and cars the night before. Neil Fenton

ScooterMcRad said...

I love it! Bitchin'! There needs to be more cool mag plates like this!