You learn from what's killing you.

January 26, 2009

The Chopperdave Book Review!

I am a total book whore, I love books but recently I haven't really bought any, cept the weird random book here or there... I HAVE to go buy the Cole Foster book tho..
but Recently I got three very different books in the mail from 3 very different people!


1. "Traditional and Modern Tattoo in Japan" by Manami Okazaki AKA Maqi

This book is fuckin killer! Especially when I am at the moment gettin my first traditional japanese tattoo!

This book was done by my friend in Japan, Maqi!


Thank you SO MUCH Maqi for the book, you fuckin RULE!!!

2. "Bikers in Holland" Fotographie Duco De Vries

This book is essentially a book for and by the Rogues MC in Holland.

This book is amazing, the real history of a club in Holland, unbelievable.
thank you so much Limp for the book, I m honored to have it!


3. TMRCKSTR:669 a fragment:2008

This book was done by one of my favorite photographers Steve Prue
His use of lighting fucks me up, amazing, his stuff is really amazing.


This book is neat as its all actual printed pix in a little book, beautiful girls as well!


ok thats all for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say something about how you don't know how to read but then I noticed they're all picture books. So, I won't say anything about it now.

Anonymous said...

great selection ! I have to find the one about the rogues mc

Anonymous said...

you can order the Rogues MC book on there website