You learn from what's killing you.

January 22, 2009

Crap

its 1:36 in the morning, i have spent all day strugling with what should have been a simple project. I want to shoot myself in the foot.
sorry I have been lax on posting lately, it will get way better soon, alot of new stuff to shoot and people to shoot, and i have some neat submissions that I havent posted yet...
but
i figure id throw in some stuff now anyway, i have to be out of here at 7am.. its not like im geting enough sleep anyway...
The obligatory pic of dustin, look at that not a drop spilled!

Two of my favortie bikes on the whole planet
Obligatory hot naked girl pic!

Glory kid on a tricycle


and a kick ass Triumph!

ok ,now im goin to sleep...

5 comments:

LUCKY said...

Hey Dave lookin at your old site you know you look like Jason Lee when you were younger!

Tommy Jean Stiles said...

check out the pedal mods on that tricycle! blocks o wood for the little guy to reach the pedals! LOL

LUCKY said...

Dig the trike been lookin fer old one like that for my boy!

Nads said...

Wow, she's got a big dick!!!!

By Hand and By Brain said...

thanks Dave- good luck in the shooting gallery- BTW-I am all out of rounds this week. nice pics.
J-