You learn from what's killing you.

June 26, 2009

LUNCH at SANTA FE IMPORTERS! TOMORROW/SATURDAY, NOON SHARP!


Santa Fe Importers
1401 Santa Fe Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90813
(562) 437-7775

Don't be late, noon sharp!

This is a killer spot for good food, get on whatever two wheeled whatever you got and come down and hang and eat!
Nelson and Jose from
COC will be there as well, and we will all have stickers to give out so make sure you hit me and those two up!

And Nelson will win the damn olive eating contest coz I HATE OLIVES!!
but we might throw a meatball or two at Jose...

So come on down and hang out, all fun no bullshit!

in case you are lost...

be there!

d

4 comments:

STANDARDJOSH said...

I MISS THAT PLACE!!

A Pure Water Source said...

Been wanting a good excuse to go there since I saw it on Church of Choppers!

Jessica said...

Ok, that looks a lot like a mob hang out.

Irish Rich said...

Aw fuck, I wanna go....