You learn from what's killing you.

September 13, 2011

To clarify some terminology I used in my 9-11 post below.

When I used the term soldier below I meant anyone serving in the armed forces. I was told by a good friend in the Navy that "Soldier" is an Army term and that some people might take it the wrong way. So.
I am sitting here on my fone at LAX getting ready to fly to NYC and I figured I'd add this.

Wherever I said ""Soldier" below I meant it to say anyone in the armed forces, Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Marines. Anyone who has enlisted to do what they can for our country.

I'm pretty sure everyone knew what I meant, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone in the armed forces knows what I meant and I would like to make sure I use the correct terminology if for no other reason, out of respect.

Thanx to all of you.

D

2 comments:

Lon said...

As a veteran of both the Army and the Navy, and with 2 nephews in Afganistan (Marines) We deeply appreciate your support. And, as far as the "Soldier" thing goes, we get ya Brother, no explaination needed IMHO.
Thanks, again.
Lon.

Jason said...

Ruler!